The University of Great Falls provides educational opportunities to Providence Health and Services employees for professional development.
- On-line Graduate Studies Programs
(To view options for IPE prerequisite course completion, please click here.)
- Master of Science in Organizational Management- Accounting
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
The University of Great Falls, in its association with Providence Health and Services, provides financial aid opportunities specifically designed for PH&S employees.
- All full-time employees of PH&S (or partner), their spouses or significant other, and dependents are eligible for a 50% reduction of tuition charges for classes at the University of Great Falls. Dependents are defined following IRS regulations.
- For on-campus, undergraduate students the scholarship may be stacked with other institutional aid up to the annual scholarship cap.
- The discount application must be completed prior to each term of attendance.
- Both undergraduate and graduate programs are eligible for scholarship, including part-time students.
- Campus students and distance students are eligible.
- This excludes students in RN to BSN program and the AHI Certificate Program as these programs fall under a different discount program.
Application for Providence Health and Services Tuition Discount
Nursing and Health Programs Coordinator
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (RN-BSN Program)
Email: email@example.com (AHI and Graduate Programs)
APPLY NOW to the University of Great Falls!