The University of Great Falls provides educational opportunities to Providence Health & Services employees for professional development.
- On-line Graduate Studies Programs
- Masters of Science in Organizational Management
(Application Opening Fall 2016)
- Concentrations: Criminal Justice, Management, and Accounting
- New Concentration: Healthcare Administration
The University of Great Falls, in its association with Providence Health & Services, provides financial aid opportunities specifically designed for PH&S employees.
- All full-time employees of Providence Health and Services and their dependents are eligible for a 50% reduction of tuition charges for classes at the University of Great Falls. Dependents are defined as spouses and/or children/stepchildren under age 25.
- The scholarship may be stacked with other institutional aid up to the annual scholarship cap.
- The discount application must be completed prior to each term of attendance.
- Both undergraduate and graduate programs are eligible for scholarship, including part-time students.
- Campus students and distance students are eligible.
- This excludes students in RN to BSN program and the AHI Certifcate Program as these program fall under another discount program.
Application for Providence Health & Services Tuition Discount
For more information please contact:
Nursing and Health Programs Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org (RN to BSN Program)
email@example.com (AHI Certficate Program)
APPLY NOW to the University of Great Falls!