The University of Great Falls provides educational opportunities to Providence St. Joseph Health caregivers for professional development.
The University of Great Falls, in its association with Providence St. Joseph Health, provides financial aid opportunities specifically designed for Providence St. Joseph Health and our partners caregivers.
- All full-time employees of Providence St. Joseph Health and partners, their spouses or significant other, and dependents are eligible for a 50% reduction of tuition charges for classes at the University of Great Falls. Dependents are defined following IRS regulations.
- For on-campus, undergraduate students the scholarship may be stacked with other institutional aid up to the annual scholarship cap.
- The discount application must be completed prior to each term of attendance.
- Both undergraduate and graduate programs are eligible for scholarship, including part-time students.
- Campus students and distance students are eligible.
- This excludes students in RN to BSN program and the AHI Certificate Program as these programs fall under a different discount program.
Application for Providence St. Joseph Health Tuition Discount
Senior Project Manager: Nursing and Health Programs
Email: email@example.com (RN-BSN Program)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (AHI and Graduate Programs)
APPLY NOW to the University of Great Falls!