continuing student housing application

Housing Applications for continuing UGF students may be submitted below.


Please note: This form is currently being updated, and the new version should be available soon.


New students should follow the steps outlined here.


For further questions about on campus Housing you can contact our Community Living Director at



 University of Great Falls | 1301 20th Street South, Great Falls, Montana 59405 | 800-856-9544 | Contact