Santiago House is located just off the southwest side of campus. These apartments offer a living environment in a two bedroom arrangement with a capacity of 8 students. This living option provides students with an increased level of privacy while maintaining a close proximity to campus.
Each apartment has two single-occupancy bedrooms, a living room, kitchen, bathroom, and the following amenities:
· Bedroom furnished with a regular twin bed and mattress, four-drawer dresser, closet, desk, and desk chair.
· Living room furnished with leather couch, chair, and coffee table.
· Kitchen furnished with refrigerator, stove, oven, and dining room table and chairs.
· Off street parking located in front of building.
· Cable internet and cable television provided. (charges calculated in rent)
· 24-hour laundry room
These apartments are available to upperclassman students that are in good standing at the time of application. Selection into the apartments is done via a competitive process.
To ensure a Community Living assignment, the following must be completed by July 1st.
· $250 deposit must be submitted
· Completed Community Living application must be submitted
Applications after July 1st will be assigned on a first-come, first serve basis.