Welcome to the University of Great Falls!
Dear International Student,
We invite you to explore the University of Great Falls site and discover why, each year, more and more international students choose University of Great Falls for their academic studies. The University of Great Falls provides personalized attention. Whether you are looking for an undergraduate or master’s degrees, University of Great Falls offers a wide range of resources and opportunities, as well as an ideal environment to help you succeed and achieve your academic goals.
We look forward to receiving your application for admission!
Come join us at University of Great Falls!
The University of Great Falls will admit qualified international students as degree or non-degree seeking students. International students must submit the following documents to be considered for admission to the University of Great Falls:
- A completed Application for Admission - Apply online HERE.
- A completed Financial Statement certifying the student’s ability to meet the cost of attendance each year the applicant is in the United States. Please include this form with your documentation: Financial Statement
- Official certified copies in English of certificates, diplomas, degrees, and course transcripts from secondary schools through the highest level of education achieved. Applicants who wish to have any post-secondary coursework evaluated for transfer to the University of Great Falls must provide a credential evaluation from World Education Services (http://www.wes.org/) or Educational Credential Evaluators (https://www.ece.org/).
- International students whose native or original language is not English are required to submit official results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam. The minimum score accepted is 500 written or 173 computer, 80 internet-based. Requests for information about TOEFL may be directed to TOEFL, Education Testing Service, P.O. Box 899, Princeton, NJ 08540, online at http://www.ets.org/toefl or to your local education authorities. The TOEFL code for the University of Great Falls is 4058.
The following items can be submitted after being admitted to the University:
- English-speaking students are encouraged to submit Results of American College Test (ACT) or Scholastic Achievement Test (SAT) for academic advising purposes.
- Proof of immunization for two measles and two rubella vaccinations.
- Evidence of enrollment in a health insurance program that meets the University's standards (required within a certain timeframe of I-20 being issued to student).
All documents for fall semester admission must be received in the Office of Admissions and Records by July 1 for non-Canadian international students and August 1 for Canadian students. All documents for spring semester admission must be received by November 1 for non-Canadian international students and by December 1 for Canadian students.
Log into Your Argo VIP page.