- Submit a completed FREE on-line application for admission (link to application. ($35.00 fee for paper application).
- Request all transcripts from all previously attended colleges, official high school transcripts or official General Education Development (GED) Test results.
- Submit ACT/SAT scores if fewer than 20 acceptable semester hours have been completed.
- Submit a completed Undergraduate Recommendation Form.
- File the FAFSA (Free Application for Student Aid) to begin your financial aid process.
- Submit Immunization Records.
- Mail all paper documents to Office of Admissions, University of Great Falls, 1301 20th Street South, Great Falls, MT 59405.
- Upon admission acceptance, send your $150 enrollment deposit.
- Register for classes.
- Transfer student housing is available in the off-capmus student apartments. You may choose the Villas or Lincoln Heights. A deposit of $250 is required to secure this off-campus student housing.
If you have further questions, call (406) 791-5202 or (800) 856-9544 or email email@example.com.
An applicant is considered a transfer student if that student has completed one or more terms at another accredited college or university. A completed Admission file must include:
1. A completed application for admission.
2. A non-refundable, one-time application fee.
3. Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended prior to application to the University of Great Falls.
Transfer of Previous Credit:
It is the responsibility of the Registrar’s Office to determine whether or not transfer credit is accepted by UGF. Students with baccalaureate degrees from an accredited institution pursuing a second bachelor degree are required to complete the requirements in the major and/or minor only.
Instructions for Applying for Financial Assistance:
The financial assistance priority processing deadline for transfer students is March 1.
UGF’s FAFSA code is 002527. (U.S. Government regulations prohibit students on F-1 visas from receiving federal assistance.)
Forms required to file for financial assistance consideration:
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) after January 1, which can be found online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. You are encouraged to submit the application in advance of UGF's Priority Processing Deadline of March 1 to ensure that you will receive award information in advance of the May 1 enrollment and housing deposit date.
If you have any questions after reading this information, our staff will be happy to assist you. Please contact the Undergraduate Admission Office (406) 791-5202.